June 15, 2017 Editor

Navagraha trees were planted on December 9,2016 at Sri Mookambika Temple , Vengaivasal , Chennai. 9 trees were planted.

June 15, 2017 Editor

Children’s day was celebrated on November 10,2016 at Sri Venkateshwara Telugu School, Nungambakkam , Chennai. Several games were conducted for the children.Children exhibited their talents by telling rhymes,poems , riddles and speech on Nehru. They enthusiastically participated and won lot of prizes . We also honoured the teachers. Goodies were distributed to all the children.

June 15, 2017 Editor

Breast Cancer Screening Camp was held on October 20, 2016 at Luz Church , Mylapore , Chennai . This camp was conducted through Pennallam . 25 ladies were screened in their mobile unit bus.

June 15, 2017 Editor

Navaratri Celebrations was held at Sri Kanyaka Parameshwari Temple on the first day of Navaratri on October 1, 2016.Special Abhishekam was held for Goddess Vasavamba. In this auspicious day Vasavi Sahasranamam was chanted by the students and teachers of KTCT Girls Higher Secondary School.

June 15, 2017 Editor

Our Sabha organized VA RE VA , live cookery contest at Empee Catering Institute. We had around 50 contestants participating in this event. Our main sponsors were Mayoora and L oil. Contestants prepared sweets and desserts using Mayoora Thinnai Flour and main dish were prepared using Mayoora Varagu rice and L compressed sesame oil and coconut oil. Mrs.Mallika Badrinath , Mrs.Radha Srinivasan , Mrs.Shyamala Sivaraman and Chef Mr.Hari Babu of E Hotel were the judges. Catering Students and Home Makers actively participated and prepared innovative dishes using millets. Four rounds were conducted . Prize Winners were as follows – First…

June 15, 2017 Editor

Pediatric eye , dental and general camp was held on September 7,2016 at Balanandam Telugu School , Burkit road,Chennai.Around 110 children were screened under the guidance of Dr.Sateesh and his team of 7 doctors and 3 nutritionists. Importance of breakfast and health and hygiene was explained to the parents by the nutritionists. Multi vitamin syrup,crayons , Enfagrow drink sachets , biscuits were distributed to all the children.

June 15, 2017 Editor

An Awareness of good touch and bad touch were taught to the students of the 6th std to 10th std students of KTCT Girls Higher Secondary School on August 8 , 2016.Around 200 children participated in this workshop and got benefited .

June 15, 2017 Editor

On July 22,2016 Our Sabha had adopted 10 students of Class 12 from KTCT Higher Secondary Girls School towards scholarship support of Rs.5000/- per annum.

June 15, 2017 Editor

Sri Lakshmi Hayagreeva Vaibhava Pooja was held on Friday , July 22,2016 at Sri Kanyaka Parameswari Temple,Chennai.It was conducted on the first Friday of the auspicious month of Aadi in a grand manner.More than 200 devotees performed this Pooja with Bhakti and Shraddha. Special decoration was done to Sri Lakshmi Hayagreeva and Sri Lakshmi and Thayar idols. Sri Kanyaka Parameswari was adorned in a golden saree on this special day. This pooja was performed with different flowers and Prasadam was distributed to all the devotees.This pooja was performed for prosperity , knowledge and Lokhakshema. We thank all the sponsors for…