Campaign

Welcome to our website! It showcases all the activities, updates in a nutshell and is always available just a click away, so stay tuned. We look forward to your continued support and patronage. Office Bearers: 2015 – 2017

Coffee Morning On 8th September 2009

Events: Chamatkari – Stand up Comedy Launch of the website – www.aryavysyamahilamadras.com Treasure Hunt Incredible In-Laws – Fun Game show exclusively for in-laws Interaction with celebrity Fun & Frolic On the spot surprises Exhibition & sale of exclusive articles Fabulous feast