ANNUAL GENERAL BODY MEETING HELD AT COSMOPOLITAN CLUB, CHENNAI ON 12TH JUNE 2019

The 36th Annual General Body Meeting of our Sabha was held on 12th June 2019 at Cosmopolitan Club Chennai, which was a huge success thanks to all your support. This year, there was a good turnout of members at the AGB, which was welcoming and encouraging. We need your constant support and participation in all our future programmes as well.

The elections were conducted smoothly under the able guidance of our electoral officers – Mrs. Vaijayanthi Bhashyakarlu and Mrs. Ranjani Narayanan.

Mrs. Sumathi Ramakrishna walked away with the rolling shield for 100% attendance in committee monthly meetings as well as the events – yet again (8th consecutive year). There was a lucky draw, Mrs. Saradhamba and Mrs. Kala Bashyam were the lucky entrants. The early bird prize was given to Mrs. C. Sukumari, who wins the early bird regularly. In the Guess the number game, Mrs. Manimala, Mrs. Vaijayanthi Bashyakarlu came very close to the actual number. In the Selfie contest, Mrs. Sudha Rani, Mrs. Lakshmi and Mrs. Sailaja won the prizes.

Categories: News