Pediatric Health Camp

Pediatric eye , dental and general camp was held on September 7,2016 at Balanandam Telugu School , Burkit road,Chennai.Around 110 children were screened under the guidance of Dr.Sateesh and his team of 7 doctors and 3 nutritionists. Importance of breakfast and health and hygiene was explained to the parents by Read more…

Good Touch Bad Touch Work Shop

An Awareness of good touch and bad touch were taught to the students of the 6th std to 10th std students of KTCT Girls Higher Secondary School on August 8 , 2016.Around 200 children participated in this workshop and got benefited .

Gowramma Workshop

Gowramma Workshop was held on April 12 , 2016. Mrs. Kavitha and Mrs.Geetha from Karur taught Pasuppu Gowramma and Chandanam Ganesha . 45 ladies participated and learnt this art.

‘STREE ‘ – Our Women’s Day Celebration

‘Stree ‘ – Our Women’s Day Celebration was held on March 3,2016 at PRCC Hall. Women Achiever Awards were given to Dr.Saradha Balaraman , Principal and Correspondent of Cambridge Mat.Hr.Sec.School and Dr.Shreya Vasudevan , the youngest homeopathy doctor . We also recognised Mrs. Srilakshmi Mohan Rao and Mrs. Nanda Srinivas Read more…