Carnival

Carnival 2010  was conducted by TNAVMS, Madras Unit at Kuchalambal Kalyana Mandapam, Chetpet, Chennai on 10th January 2010. The carnival was from 10 am to 7 pm and it catered to all ages of people, young or old.  There were Read more…

Orthopaedic Camp

Free Orthopaedic Camp was held at Housing Board Colony, Raja Muthiahpuram, Chennai, on 21st December 2009. Dr. Ramesh Babu of SPOT Hospital, Kodambakkam and his team conducted the camp for the people in that locality. The camp was inaugurated by Read more…

Campaign

Welcome to our website! It showcases all the activities, updates in a nutshell and is always available just a click away, so stay tuned. We look forward to your continued support and patronage. Office Bearers: 2015 – 2017