Carnival

Our Annual Carnival was held on Sunday , January 29, 2017 at Ethiraj Kalyana Mandapam. The Chief Guest was Prof. Dr. Malini Pande , Dean – strategy , planning and development,Director of academic staff college , internal quality assurance cell-Dr.MGR Educational and Research University, Chennai. She is a post graduate Read more…

Children’s Day Celebration

Children’s day was celebrated on November 10,2016 at Sri Venkateshwara Telugu School, Nungambakkam , Chennai. Several games were conducted for the children.Children exhibited their talents by telling rhymes,poems , riddles and speech on Nehru. They enthusiastically participated and won lot of prizes . We also honoured the teachers. Goodies were Read more…

Gowramma Workshop

Gowramma Workshop was held on April 12 , 2016. Mrs. Kavitha and Mrs.Geetha from Karur taught Pasuppu Gowramma and Chandanam Ganesha . 45 ladies participated and learnt this art.

‘STREE ‘ – Our Women’s Day Celebration

‘Stree ‘ – Our Women’s Day Celebration was held on March 3,2016 at PRCC Hall. Women Achiever Awards were given to Dr.Saradha Balaraman , Principal and Correspondent of Cambridge Mat.Hr.Sec.School and Dr.Shreya Vasudevan , the youngest homeopathy doctor . We also recognised Mrs. Srilakshmi Mohan Rao and Mrs. Nanda Srinivas Read more…