International Women’s Day

International Women’s Day was celebrated on February 27,2013 at Ethiraja Kalyana Nilayam , Chennai. Cookery competition was held  and there was good response from the members . Any sweet , dessert or any dish was prepared using Pilsbury Custard Powder as the main ingredient and any savoury or snacks was Read more…

Picnic

The picnic to temples at Poonamalli , Nazarathpet , Thirur , Thirumazhisai , Sriperamputhur and Thirupparkuzhi was held on Februaury 12,  2013. Around 31 members participated.

Work Shop

A Work Shop on life skills was conducted at SKPD College on February 4 , 2013 for the final year students by Miss Bhargavi – Representative of Youth Wing. This workshop had enormous response from the students.It mainly focused on how to face challenges in life.

Navarathri Celebrations

Navarathri Celebrations of our  Sabha was held on Wednesday , September 28th , 2011 at SKPD Temple  on the first day of  Navarathri. Special Abishekam and Harathi were performed to Goddess Vasavamba.

Campaign

Welcome to our website! It showcases all the activities, updates in a nutshell and is always available just a click away, so stay tuned. We look forward to your continued support and patronage. Office Bearers: 2015 – 2017