Pediatric Health Camp

Pediatric Eye , Dental and General Camp was held on 1st September , 2015 in Balanandam Telugu School.105 children were screened . Dr.Satheesh and his team conducted this camp .Multi vitamin syrup , a kit with crayons , biscuits and bananas were distributed .

Carnival 2012

Our Annual Carnival was held on 30 December , 2012 at Ethiraja Kalyana Nilayam , Chennai . His Excellency the Governor of Tamil Nadu , Dr.K.Rosaiah Garu and the First Lady Smt.K.Sivalakshmi was our Chief Guest. Scholarships for deserving School and College  Students and Medical Donation were given. Various Competitions Read more…

Children’s Day

Children’s Day was celebrated at Sri Venkateshwara Telugu School , Nungambakkam , Chennai on November 7, 2012.Several games were conducted for the children. Soya Vita Packets , biscuits , chocolates , pencils , napkins etc were distributed.